Friday, April 24, 2009

So excited

Now that the weather is getting warmer (90 today), it excites me for what is to come in later years. I drive by Tower Grove Park every day to go home (obviously since i live 3 blocks from it) and I almost always see a softball or baseball team practicing.  I never thought I would say this is the sport I am most excited to put our baby girl in, but it is.  I have forgotten how much I love the sport.  I know that Grandpappie will be excited to read this post!  I can already feel that she is gonna be a GREAT softball player!!  :)

I'm also excited because our baby has a doctor.  I was really struggling with this decision because I wanted someone not too far away, but someone I trusted.  I orignally wanted to go to my pediatrician, Dr. Sato, but he is too far out.  So I did some asking around, and actually decided on a doctor that a lot of the children in my class go to.  His name is Dr. Plax and he has been in the practice for 12 years and is surrounded by pediatricians.  His dad, sister and wife are all pediatricians.  He also received rave reviews by the families in my class.  How could I pass up such a great opportunity?  He is also in Clayton which is a short 15 minute drive!!! 

Now I still need to finish packing this bag and then all that is left is having this baby!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment