Monday, June 1, 2009

Being a mother is a very busy job.  The day flies by and you don't even realize that its dinner time because the last time you looked at the clock, it was lunch time. (and whoops, between feedings and diaper changes and naps, you forgot to eat!)  There are many days that the word, Mom, is not even in my vocabulary because I don't realize that I am one.

Then there is a day like today.  I am extremely exhausted because Greg and I are not getting to bed on time.  Feeding Sam is a blur.  But then she falls asleep on me.  I look down as she is snoring away on my stomach and think, "gosh, I'm the luckiest Mom alive".  Because I am.  With a little touch from Greg and me, God has made a beautiful little girl that I can proudly say is my daughter.  And what's even better, I can proudly say I'm her Mom.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment