Friday, December 10, 2010

Give to Cliff *EDITED*

Want to give this holiday season but haven't thought of anything?  Check out my side bar and give to Cliff.  I want to adopt him.  Really, I do.  But Greg told me I need to get a hobby other than wanting to adopt babies. I will work on him.  But until I can get him to say yes, my hobby is to get my readers to give to Cliff.  Your money will go straight to his one day adoptive family.  To read more on this adorable baby, go here.
To learn more about Reece's Rainbow, the organization that helps raise money for babies like Cliff, go here.

* So Greg thinks my heart is way bigger than my head.  Which is SOOO true.  I am so adamant about adopting a special needs child.  I am not sure why, but God has laid that heavily on my heart.  I know that having a special needs child means you need to have the finances to support that child.  Greg, my "head", makes a good point in saying that he doesn't want to bring such a child into a home that can not guarantee financial stability for the things he/she needs.  So, its something I am going to pray about and until our time is right, pray that many people open up their hearts and give to Cliff and/or Reece's Rainbow.  Edit over. :)*

1 comment:

  1. I read it to and have added her blog as one to follow. God placed gently the idea of adopting upon my heart, but in the right season. As in when my kids are better equipped themselves. I can't really imagine me not having kids at home but shhh he hasn't worked on Mike enough to say that too loud yet either. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete