Monday, December 20, 2010

Sickies

I have been sick the past 24 hours and not happy about it.  I usually push through the colds and the pains, but today, I have been feeling nauseous and just down right blah.  I haven't eaten anything in 24 hours, and if you know me, this comes as a shocker because I ALWAYS am eating, no matter how I am feeling.  But lately, the eating causes an awful twinge in my stomach which makes me not want to eat anything.  Hubby thinks the pain is coming from being so hungry my stomach doesn't know what to do with the food.  I disagree.  I am not feeling so well that I skipped eating at the cook-off we went to last night.  That's how I know I am not feeling well.  I hope that it goes away soon, but I think today is going to be a lazy day with the kids...

2 comments:

  1. Blech! I hope you feel better soon! (

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray this ends very soon so you can have a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete