Thursday, August 4, 2011

Here we go!

Gosh I didn't even read my last post to know where I left off..so I'll just begin with what's been going on in our world as of late bullet point style:

  • Sam is currently in "school" and loves it.  We truly struggled the first month we were there (May) but we've survived and enjoy it!
    • She is a pain to wake up in the morning and I only give myself 15 minutes to wake her, change her and plop breakfast in front of her before I rush out the door.  Greg says that somedays she does well in the morning, and some days, not so much!  Glad I don't have to deal!
  • We've got Geoffrey back.  He never really left, but we were able to get rid of him but at nap and bed time.  Then the babysitter happened, then the school and that's where we are...
  • I love. love. love. my job.  I can't express it enough.  Just when I think things are going to come to a halt  I've added another hat and couldn't be happier!  Current thing on  my to do list: 1 year celebration. West End Endodontics is a year old and we are throwing a party for the referring docs to thank them!  WOOT!
  • We are loving life and summer!  Lately we've been to:
    • Grant's Farm to feed the goats and ride the carousel.  We also got {free} beer and Sam got a snocone.  Can't complain!
    • We spent a weekend at Innsbrook with the Berger clan.  That was a good time.  Boats, fishing, tanning, golf carting, pool...ahhhh...
    • Lots of family time!  My older sister  is back and in action and we got to spend a lot of May with her and she will be back for a weekend this month, so we are going to continue to eat up time with her then!
  • I am so excited to see my grandparents this month too!  They live in Ohio and I miss them!  I can't wait for them to see Sam and see how much she's grown.
  • I am headed to FL this weekend for my bestie's weekend!  I can't wait!  Its been a roller coaster of a ride for me, but I'm so pumped for her and can't wait to celebrate with her!  Please keep her day in your prayers, TS Emily is thinking about making her way to FL on her big day and we are hoping she stays out at sea!
Phew.  I'm tired.  Thats a bit in our life.  Sam is definitely two. Testing, loving, energetic, fun, silly, adorable and frustrating all rolled into a cute little curly redish blondish little girl!  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a bunch. Why are/were you trying to rid of geoffrey? In my experience a security item(except bottle/binky) really is no harm and naturally takes a back seat as they age. Just my opinion tho. Hope you have a great time at the wedding, and enjoy the visiting fam!

    ReplyDelete