Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I think I just might...

...start blogging again!  I've got so many distractions during my day (i.e. work) I barely get time to get on Blogger and read all the blogs I follow, much less actually blog about them!  I'm sure I've got so much to tell!  Sam is growing up so fast and it makes me sad, but I'm loving every minute of age two; even when I'm about to pull my hair out!

I PROMISe to post more later, but right now, I'm gonna hang out with my curly haired, strong willed, movie loving, opinionated two year old.  You can find us cuddling on the couch watching Charlotte's Web on this above 100 degree day!

Peace, Love and PATIENCE!  :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!! I miss you, I feel so lonely round these parts. Besides take my word for it you will look back and wish you made the time. The mind forgets soooo much of what they do!

    ReplyDelete