Sunday, February 27, 2011

Update!

Its been a while since I've updated on Samantha!

Friday was the last day with the boys and I think it's going to be a little harder on her than she might think!

We have been working hard on shapes and colors with Samantha.  She knows yellow and blue with her colors.  If its not yellow, then everything is blue, but she also knows blue by itself.  When it comes to shapes we know star, heart and diamond (thank you twinkle twinkle for two of those!).  Funny that she knows some of the hardest shapes (according to what she would be tested on).  Personally, I think they are easier than trying to differentiate circle and oval and rectangle and square.  We'll get to those!

In other news, she starts the babysitter's on Tuesday and I sure hope these next two months go smoothly.  She can be a handful when she wants to be and I can only hope for her best behavior while I'm not around!
Sam has gotten pickier about food.  The things she loved, not so much anymore: eggs, oatmeal, cheese, crackers, graham crackers, bananas, oranges.  Sorta annoying but we'll work on it!  Guess its time to try new things.  Have no fear, chicken nuggets and fish sticks are still a favorite!

She does love her some salad though.  I think its pretty hilarious that the only two veggies she will eat are broccoli and salad.  Whatever works!  :)

Okay, guess that's all.  Nothing new other than that.  We are so ready for nicer weather in StL so that we can get OUTSIDE!

Have a fabulous week!  I'll try to update about my job sometime this week. :)

2 comments:

  1. We have carrots, cucumbers, and green beans in this house with salad only a girl thing but Michael is slowly being brought in too.
    Cheers to suprises when she is not with you, you will be amazed at the difference I am pretty darn sure. Good luck this week. I will miss ya at a daytime event or two but hope to be like you in August too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they must go through phases with foods because Gavin has decided he doesn't like anything anymore except chicken nuggets and fish sticks, *gag*, and on occasion he'll eat cucumbers but only if i peel them and drown them in lemond juice..lol
    I can't wait to hear about the job!!

    ReplyDelete