Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Testing...testing...

Well, we are two weeks away from the start of my job and Sam is trying out the babysitter's today.  Well, more like the babysitter is trying out Sam!  She is a fellow SLMer and I was nervous that adding another toddler to her mix might be more stressful than she imagined.  So we are trying it out for a couple of days just to see!  Today will be a true test because Sam woke up at 5:30 (normal wake up is between 7 and 7:30).  She's super cranky and still has an awful cough.  I really want her well before she starts full time somewhere!

Here's to a good report when I go pick her up in a few hours!!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I do hope you were productive in your test break. Good luck dear momma working life is a huge shock to the SAHM system!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping she did well and the two of you will be richer for the experience!

    ReplyDelete