Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Car

Not a new one. But a new one for us.  I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but the Pathfinder we got last year has just had a bad omen.  It wasn't meant for us.  It was a shady deal and on top of it so many things have happened (like the tree falling on it, and the ice that shattered the windshield last week) that it just doesn't seem meant to be.

So now we have to decide if we go for the same kind of car or go for something smaller that fits our needs.  We still want an SUV and this winter has proved that it is necessary (especially living in the city).  But, do we go for a Pathfinder and up our payments, or do we go for something smaller and keep the same amount on our loan?

I would like to go smaller, but Greg is all for the Pathfinder again.  I just don't know.  :(  Decisions, decisions.  All I know is that if I have a bad feeling about a car like I did for our current Pathfinder, I will speak up a little louder this time!  :/

2 comments:

  1. Blech. Joe has a 4 door Ford Ranger which has been nice for this winter but isn't going to work for a baby, so we're in the same situation. We're going to miss the truck but we're definitely at least trading it in for an SUV. It's all paid off and everything so I'm not really looking forward to it. I really hate car shopping and vehicle decisions, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, car choices is no fun at all. I pray wisdom comes your way!

    ReplyDelete