Friday, February 11, 2011

Working Out

I haven't worked out in a while and its really starting to affect me.  You know how when you are dormant for too long you get stir crazy?  Well, that's how I get about not working out for quite some time.  I feel icky and tired all the time and just not motivated.  I know I should get to the gym, but the idea of waking up at 4:45 to get out in the cold is not very motivating.  ;0)

I hope this weekend and next week encourage me to get out and at least run.

Greg would not be very happy with this post.  He feels that my gym membership keeps him from having his own.  Men.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Ebbs and flows my dear..I hope anyway for my own sake:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I hear ya the winter is the hardest time for me. my mind says "get out do something" but my body says "hibernate"..it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete