Monday, September 28, 2009

Both Babies Are Down = Procrastination Time :)

♥ What are your middle names?
Bryant and Keith

♥How long have you been together?
Dated Almost 5 (EEK!) married almost 2

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We knew each other for 2 years before dating. We've known each other since High School.

♥ Who asked who out?
Well, our first "date" was at Steak 'N Shake. I don't think it was really either of us asking, it was a mutual meeting to catch up on each other's lives. By the end of the night we had figured out how we each felt for the other. Greg swears that I lunged myself to kiss him at the end of the night. I don't remember it quite that way. But, my husband is always right! ;0)

♥ Who made the first move?
See above comment. :)

♥ How old are each of you?
I'm 26 and he is 25. I'm a craddle robber! haha.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope, I'm a Tiger and he is an Ass...oh I mean a Mule. (Mizzou and CMSU)

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Yup! Both from St. Louie!

♥ Who is the smartest?
Oh, man. Greg knows a lot of random crap...and he is actually business savvy, so I will say him :)

♥ Who majored in what?
Greg in Business management and marketing (double major; over achiever! ;0) ) and me in Human Development and Family Studies

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
me, for shizzle.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We don't really. We don't have the money.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Holden Beach, NC

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Me for sure. Although I seem to push those buttons for Greg. But, still me.

♥ How many children do you want?
Greg wants 3, I want 4. (I don't like odd numbers)

♥ Who does the cooking?
Me, unless its grilling.

♥ Who is more social?
Greg is a social butterfly. I enjoy group settings as well, but I don't start up conversations like he does.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Well, I would say both and neither at the same time. I will be fine until the mess hits me one day and then I have to clean. Greg likes to reorganize as he "cleans", so its like a 2 day process for him. he always finds a project!

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
Me.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Me. Greg's alarm goes off probably for 45 minutes before he gets up.

♥ Where was your first date?
Besides Steak N Shake, Ricardo's and Beauty and the Beast at the Fox. My favorite disney movie! :)

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Immediate-Me. Extended- him for sure!

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Yup! And I LOOOOVE it! :)

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
We split the days up.

♥ Who is more jealous?
I don't feel like either of us really is.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
2.2 seconds.

♥ Who eats more?
I can out eat Greg. I think its because he is a slow eater he actually feels himself getting full :)

♥ What do you do for a living?
Greg is in financial research and I am a SAHM.

♥ Who does/did the laundry?
Me. If I left it up to Greg it would stay in the dryer for EVER!

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Greg. But it doesn't bother me.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Greg. I hate to drive.

♥ What is "your" song?
The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment