Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nap??!! "yes, please" "no, thank you"

Sam is refusing to nap. She is clingy. She is fussy. She is driving me bonkers!!!

Do I love her?! More than ever. :) We will figure it out. After talking to a few Moms, I have found out that this is completely normal. Its a phase that she should grow out of in a couple of weeks. I'm sure I will make it, but until then, I am with my daughter all day. No breaks. Its okay. She is well worth all of the exhaustion!!!

Just don't expect long, lengthy, in depth posts. (like I do that anway?!)

This weekend is Labor Day. We are celebrating it by doing nothing, nada, zip, zilch! I am one excited Mama! :)

Everyone enjoy your long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. There are some people that would looooove to be home all day with a clingy, crabby, non-napping baby :) You've got it good. Real good :)

    ReplyDelete