Friday, October 9, 2009

Competitive

I am a very competitive person. Sometimes its a good thing, and sometimes not so much. My friend, Lizzy, came by today to hang with Sam and I and I was telling her a story. She asked if I was being competitive with Sam. Of course, not being able to lie about it, I admitted to it. I try so hard not to be. Its hard. I want her to be the best she can be, but my goodness, she's only 5 months old. I hide most of it inside of me. I am so proud of her. She is sitting up on her own now, and is getting better and better at controlling her hands. We are going to work on sippy cups so that she can get the idea, and she is right at, if not ahead of where she needs to be.

So, why am I competitive you ask?!
*I blame my mother. ;0) (because OBVIOUSLY its not my fault!)



*As a side note, I want everyone to know that I don't really blame my mother. There is a history between us that is such a learning experience and let's just say its a 'game' we play. :)

She is the best Mom a girl could ask for!!!

Oh, and the best GRANDMA a baby girl could ask for!


No comments:

Post a Comment