Monday, October 5, 2009

Update


Sweet Potatoes = About $1.00/lb

Time alloted to make sweet potatoes = 1 hour 15 minutes

Capturing your baby's first thoughts on sweet potatoes = priceless!





I have found that Sam doesn't like the texture of the sweet potatoes. Its not quite as liquidy as her favorite, the banana. I went ahead and mixed the two, and she didn't seem to notice!! :)

I just made avocado and apples. Later this evening I will be making peaches and peas. She is going to be set on food for quite some time!


This past weekend was an eventful one for us. Friday I went shopping with my Mom for my friend Amanda's baby shower. Who knew how expensive it could be to throw one of those! Phew!

Saturday we went to the First Annual Morgan Ford Street and Music Festival. It wasn't quite like I'd expected, and it wasn't that crowded, but I am thinking thats a good thing, at least for this year! We were able to see Steve Ewing (former lead singer of The Urge). He was pretty amazing. We ended up having a little BBQ and chimenia party afterwards. That was a good time. Greg probably will hate me for posting this but it was so funny! He was out by the barbecuer and said "Ah, this is the American dream..."

Sunday I had the baby shower and Greg and Sam had some bonding time. Then we went out to my parents for dinner.

Over all, a good weekend. Not ready for Monday, but honestly, who ever really is?!


No comments:

Post a Comment