Thursday, November 19, 2009

Productive.

It is so easy to be lazy working at home all day.  With the babies sleeping, its much easier to sit down and play on the computer than clean, do laundry, eat (I didn't eat lunch until 1:45 because I just didn't feel like making it.), organize, whatever.

But today, today I was productive.  I cleaned the kitchen, the downstairs bathroom, swept, did the dishes, organized under the upstairs bathroom sink (TOTALLY overdue), brought up my sweaters from 2 years ago (silly pregnancy prevented them being worn last year!), picked up Sam's room and put non fitting clothes downstairs in storage.

I still need to dust, clean the upstairs bathroom, put clothes away, stuff diapers, vacuum (UGH!), and pick up the  living room.  There's always a to-do list!  :)

Maybe tomorrow before my uuber busy weekend!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment