Friday, August 20, 2010

A little late...

If it weren't for my adoring Dad, I would never update this blog!  Its Friday (Thank goodness), but I am here to update about the previous weekend.  Better late than never, I say (or do they?).

Last weekend was yet another eventful one for our family.  I had a wine and cheese party on Friday night with the girls and Greg stayed home with Sam.  Saturday we all headed in our own directions.  Samantha got to spend the night with Grandpa and Grandma Levine, Greg went out with friends, and I went to a bachelorette party.

I can't speak for the other two (although according to G&G Levine, Sam had a GREAT time), but staying out past 11 is one of the hardest things I have had to do!  :)
I did have a great time though.  We played it up big.  We were in the CWE the whole time and its been a couple of years since I've been out down there.  I actually think since my 24th birthday...

Good times at Mandarin

I have no pictures of the night since my smaller camera is filled with my parents trip to San Fran, but we did have a blast.  The bachelorette was happy and had a great time so that's all that matters!  I didn't get home until after 2 in the morning (whoa!).  Lucky for us, Sam was not home so Greg and I slept in until 10.  Its a luxury that we don't get often and it was FABULOUS!

Sunday we went out to eat at Steak n Shake (mmmmmm...) with Devin and Jill and then headed to my parents to do some swimming with Samantha!  That little girl is going to be swimming on her own by next summer.  She's got the kicking down and is slowly figuring out how to blow bubbles!  :)  Such a fish!

This week has FLOWN by and I can't wait for next week!  I don't have the boys and so Sam and I are going to live it up!  We will be headed to Elizabeth's for some time at the farm, we will do lunch with Grandma Berger and her riding friends, swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Fleischmann's (and Dad, tell Mom that we will probably come there too, after it opens) and whatever else the week brings!!

Friday Greg and I will be headed to Chicago for his first full triathlon and Sammie will be with G&G Levine again!  I KNOW I will have posts about this upcoming week as well as next weekend!

Stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

  1. good luck to Greg on his first triathlon!! that is a huge accomplishment. It sounds like you guys had a great time last weekend..i dont know what i'd do if i had a complete kid free weekend..that would just boggle my mind. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Greg, just to be up for doing it is awesome. Also, yeah for time hanging with me. I LOVE havin mommy friends. Enjoy your week with just your girl.

    ReplyDelete