Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finally Fall!



It finally feels like Fall here in St. Louis and it's a welcomed season in this home.  We love the changing of the leaves, the crisp air and the fires we get to light in our chiminea while sipping on some delicious wine!

With Fall also comes some other wonderful things:
  • snotty noses.  More like constant running of the nose. Like a faucet. (okay maybe this isn't so wonderful...)
  • layers.  We LOVE layers in this family.  Okay, I love layers!  :)
  • flip flops with sweatshirts.  I am not sure why I love this so much, but it makes me happy.
  • soups and stews.  It is the PERFECT weather to start the crock pot back up.  We are having stew for dinner tomorrow.  YUM!
  • Halloween.  It is, for me, the beginning of the holiday season and I am SOOO excited for that season this year.  

I hope everyone has a very happy Halloween and there WILL be a post update sometime next week on that!

1 comment:

  1. I HATE the colder weather, as in I am cold in 75 degree weather with no sun and wind so brrr all the time now. But I do love all the great things to do, make and give this season too. Hope to spend some time with you guys during it too:)

    ReplyDelete