Monday, August 17, 2009

Dr. Brown

We went over to Willie and Steph's yesterday for a burger/pie cookoff (so DELICIOUS!) and they have a baby scale. I went ahead and weighed Sam, and she is 12 pds 13 1/2 ounces! :) She is right on track.

On another note, Greg is CONVINCED that we need to start using Dr. Brown bottles. The formula that Sam WAS on gave her major gas. There have been a couple of times with the new formula that she has still had gas. (Although I'm pretty sure its more along the lines of didn't get all her burps out.) I mean, we have some downstairs, I just don't want to add MORE bottles to the bottle bin. So, does anyone out there have any recommendations. Greg also heard that if we switch to that, Samantha will be eating more. Has anyone had that experience? I just don't know what to do. I think she is pretty happy on this new formula (even though it hasn't been a full week yet, and it took the other formula 2 weeks to develop problems), so I don't know if all the changes are worth it. Could it be that I might be a little lazy?? Possibly, but I'm not convinced! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment