Friday, August 21, 2009

ugh

Last night, I was tossing and turning...all.night.long. Not fun. Why you ask? Welp, I have a UTI. So not fun and actually, so VERY painful. I have never had one before, but I can tell you now, I am NOT a big fan. They hurt and they are irritating. Up every 5 minutes to go to the bathroom just to be in pain and not successful at what you got up to to do in the first place. TMI? Oh, well. Deal. Luckily, I called my doc this morning and she prescribed me some druggies. Phew. :)

This weekend we are headed to Columbia, MO to visit our friends Amanda and Justin. Amanda is in her 3rd trimester. :) We are so excited to visit and have a good time. The WHOLE family is going. Finnegan and all! What a lucky pooch. Pictures will be posted when we return.

There really isn't much to update on. Ben is doing well. Sam is agreeing to the formula she is now on. Life is great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment