Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Worries

Things I used to worry/think about:


  • How does my hair look?
  • Did I remember to put on make up?
  • Does this outfit make me look fat/flabby/short(ha!)/lean?
  • Will I make it to bed by 10 tonight?
  • If I eat this, does that mean an extra 20 minutes on cardio?
  • What should I do with my night free?
  • What should we do this weekend?
  • Should I go out to dinner and then drinks or just drinks?
Things I worry/think about now:

  • Does my hair look greasy since I have not showered in a couple of days?
  • Did I wash my face? Brush my teeth? Put on deodorant?
  • Should I wear scrubs or actual clothes today/
  • Did I stay up til 10 last night?
  • If I eat this, will I still be hungry afterwards?
  • I'm going to sleep with my free night.
  • Do we get to relax this weekend?
  • Do we have $$ for a dinner out?  

Oh the changes that happen with a husband and a child!  :)

(granted some of these have improved over time, but only a little! ;0)  )

2 comments:

  1. uh huh and if you have more than one kid your new worries become:
    Did I brush both boys's teeth?
    Do we have enough diapers?
    Did I register both kids for school?
    Did I get myself registered for school?
    What school supplies does everyone need?
    and on and on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lord I need not respond to this one. Heck a worry that I did not have with 3 kids but came with 4 is this. Am I missing a kid? I could also join in the list but quickly realize that this is the magic of life on this earth. Adapting to our ever changing lives. I do like not worrying about my hair and makeup like I once did. That is a huge relief :)

    ReplyDelete