Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Exhausted


Well I'm in trimester 3 and I can feel it!  I was really hoping that the exhaustion would hold off another week or two, but it had a different idea!  I never want to get out of bed and then I am pooped all day.  But what is worse, by the time I am ready for a quiet evening at home, I just want to go to bed!  I told a friend today that I need a cot at school so that I can take a nap as well!  I think and little afternoon snooze would do my body good!  
I am also experiencing pains that I didn't know could exist.  For example, my ribs hurt, both in front and in back.  My feet hurt (this I understand).  I had a really bad cramp today that hurt so badly I had to bend over until it went away.  Standing up was just too painful.  Luckily, it only happened once!!  Oh and heartburn!  Its been a BLAST!  Usually I ignore it, but today I had to take some delicious Tums!  mmm mmm good!  haha.
I am so ready for baby Berger to be here its unreal!  I am so done being preggers!  Let the mothering begin!!  (somehow I think that there will be days I regret that statement!)
I think I am going to invest in a massage, a mani and a pedi...well not invest since I have gift certificates for all 3!!!  I may even get another facial!  :)  I think I deserve another round of pampering before I no longer have time to do so!  



No comments:

Post a Comment