Friday, February 20, 2009

Random thoughts out loud...

So I was just talking to my dad on Facebook (about ice cream) and it occurred to me that being 29 weeks pregnant, I have not taken advantage of the "eat whatever you want while pregnant" theory.  I want things constantly, but they go as quickly as they come.  Usually, too quickly for me to respond to them.  I do always want Lion's Choice and could probably eat that every day.  However, this is no different than BEFORE being pregnant.  I have not really had "cravings".  It kind of makes me sad because I think it would have been fun.  Well, for me anyway.  At least its saved us on random spending.  Hey, the baby is already looking out for us.  What a good little girl!  ;)  
Another thought...I have realized that I don't like this whole being pregnant thing keep me from doing what I've always done.  I still workout (as long as I'm not sick) and I still do every day things...such as clean the house, walk the dog, play with the kiddos, etc. (OK so my life really isn't that hard to begin with.) I am SURE there are things that I should not be doing, but I don't like anyone telling me I can't do something.  It makes me want to do it even more.  I think that would be the stubbornness in me.  
I've also realized that depending on the shirt I wear, I sometimes look bigger than other times. Black really does make you look slimmer.  There will be days at work where people will tell me "oh you don't look that big at all.  yesterday you looked bigger."
I also realized that my baby bump pictures make me look bigger than I really am. Every time I look at those I think to myself that I am not that big, REALLY!  Oh well.  Its just displayed on Facebook for friends and family.  they enjoy it!!!  
Ok that's all the random thoughts for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment