Thursday, May 13, 2010

Currently Looking

The cat is out of the bag, as they say.

I am looking for a job.

A  must do your makeup and hair kind of job.

A must leave your slippers at home kind of job.

A must find someone to watch your sweet baby girl kind of job.

I have struggled with this decision and although I know its best for me and who I am, I am going to miss hanging out with my princess everyday.

Sure I stress a lot.  Its not the easiest job in the world.  In fact, I think being a mother is a heck of a lot harder than doing surgery (not speaking by experience, of course).

I'm going to say its in the top 5 hardest jobs out there.

But, the time has come.  I need a new view.

I have to constantly remember that I got to spend the first year of Sam's life at home with her.

That, my friends, is something I am more than proud of!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Not everyone can say that! Good luck on your trek in finding something that you enjoy enough to deal with the strain of not being at home. When we were young and first married I did the very same as you!

    ReplyDelete