Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dear Santa

Dear "Santa"(s),

I know I have been asking for a laptop for Christmas, but I think its a dire need now.  For quite sometime, I have not been able to use the actual keyboard because, silly me, I spilled piping hot lemon water on it.  So I have a keyboard plugged in.
Then, just recently, the screen wont stay up so I have to prop it on a pillow. Or against the ottoman while sitting on the floor.  Or lay on the couch and prop it on the arm of the couch.
Now, just in the last couple of DAYS, the plastic thingys (technical, I know) have popped off that hold the screen to the base and it makes for a wobbly screen. (As in, the screen can literally come OFF the base of the laptop.)

So with all of that said, I will stress again:  I really really REALLY want a new laptop and I feel that I have been rather good this year. ;0)

Love, like a lot,

Katie

1 comment: