Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ohio Bound

We are headed to Ohio tomorrow morning and I couldn't be more excited!  I am so excited for my grand parents to have one on one with Samantha.  She's gonna love it and so are they!  For this adventure, we will be turning Sam around to forward facing for the first time. (Gasp!)  I have been pretty against this because of the accident we were in on Christmas last year.  Kids are just SO much safer rear facing and Sam is so little that it made me feel a little better about it.

Why turn her around then?  Because we need this 7-8 hour drive to be exciting and new and not so awful, so this is how we are doing it!  That and some new toys!

Here's hoping that the slight fever and stuff nose she has acquired doesn't make her SUPER crabby!  :0/

I hope everyone has a fabulous Labor Day!  Its supposed to be beautiful in STL and Columbus!  ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

  1. My older three got switched sooner than Eva, like you I truly understand the safety in rear facing. BUT, long drives are miles easier when you can interact. Goodluck surviving it, and have a blessed trip all around!

    ReplyDelete