Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Potty Training Two

Do you know how hard it is to stay on top of potty training TWO children?!  VERY, in case you were wondering.
We are slowly working on it.  I am not as motivated this week as I was last week and Sam has begun to tell me "no" when I say "let's go to the potty".  Awesome.  She must love this process as much as me!  :)

In other news, I had a playdate at my house yesterday.  15 Mommas and 18 kiddos!  Now that is a good playdate! (We missed you, Elizabeth!)  :)  We mainly just hung outside and snacked.  It was good to get a little adult time and I loved hosting it.  My goal for next time is to do more activities with the kids and possibly cut the grass before hand!  :)

That's all here in Berger Land!  Samantha goes to the doctor this afternoon so I hope to post later tonight or tomorrow about that!  My guess is she weighs 22 pounds.  I have no idea about length.  All I know is that she is a petite little bugger!

1 comment:

  1. Geez Eva weighed exactly 25 lbs less than a month ago. I do have a little girl. I missed you all too. Here's to the next SAHM playdate. I am totally in then!

    ReplyDelete