Thursday, September 2, 2010

Washer and Dryer

How often do you clean the outside of your washer and dryer and the inside of your washer?

Me?  I rarely ever do.  But since I've been cloth diapering its been kind of an obsessive thing.  There is something about washing poopie diapers in the same washer that I wash my towels and underwear in.  That being said, I try to wash the inside once a week.  But to be honest, its once a month at best.

So I ask you again, how often do you clean your washer and dryer?!

2 comments:

  1. You got me beat. I don't think I have ever cleaned them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clean the outside all the time, as in wipe down with clorox/lysol wipes. I cleaned the inside once a long time ago but can't remember what I used. What they heck do you run through it, bleach? Great now you are gonna make this part of my day tomorrow. Thanks for pointing out my failed clothes cleanliness, HA!

    ReplyDelete