Thursday, September 2, 2010

Power Balance Band


I had never heard of it until going to Chicago.  We were in the expo that they held, and well, to be honest, I fall for everything. I mean EVERYTHING I see on info-mercials.  

I didn't even find this first.  Greg and some others did.  he found me and whether its psychological or not, its amazing.  I can't describe it, but its awesome.  The test that was done was incredible.  

I can't figure out how to upload this video, but check it out.  It doesn't even do it justice.  But its amazing.  I will say it again.  Amazing.  Go get one.  :)

Oh, and like I said, even if it is psychological, its doing something, right?!  Changing the way you think, feel and act.  Just a thought!


1 comment:

  1. After watching the video I can see how it might work. If you have ever used magnets for healing purposes, or acupuncture you could buy into this product too. The human body is so much more complex than we will ever know. Too bad my disposable income is little to zero :)

    ReplyDelete