Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December!!!

Wow!  I can't believe that its December already!  So much has happened in the past year and I am truly thankful for it all!  Especially our little bundle of joy!!!

Yesterday I went grocery shopping.  As much as I hate to plan out dinners and make a list, once I get into the store I am at ease.  Maybe its because its one of my only chances away from the babe.  I love her dearly, but Mommy needs some space!  Sometimes... :)

Aldi's is my favorite.  Growing up in West County, it wasn't really heard of to go there.  I think I went there when I would need lots of canned goods for fundraisers, but thats about it.  I never really appreciated it like I do now.  I swear, I bought a bulk of my grocery list there ( 6 dinners worth plus extras like Salmon, sweets for Greg, and breakfast and lunch stuff).  50 bucks.  Thats it!

I then ventured to Schnucks for alcohol (I should really go to Shop N Save) and the veggies Aldi's didn't have and a few other things and I spent $114.  WHAT?!  That was outrageous to me!  Granted now that Thanksgiving is over the GOOD alcohol sales have dwindled but still.  I was dumbfounded.

So here is my shout out to Aldi's.


You never disappoint.  Sure there are things I may never purchase from you, but I love you none the less.  Thanks for being cheap and for the most part, pretty good quality!!
(now if you would only sell the booze, my life would be complete!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment