Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Top 10 Tuesday

Its that time of the week again!!

In no particular order:

10.  Snow.  When will you get to St. Louis?!  I can't wait to introduce Sam to snow.  My guess is she won't like it!

9. The Holidays.  From Thanksgiving through New Years...I just LOVE this time of year!  Its a crazy busy time, but I can't complain!

8.  Allison.  She supplied the first of our very few Christmas presents under the tree.  They look BEAUTIFUL!  Can't wait to open them on Christmas day!

7.  Owen Louis Bartmess.  Cutest little boy I know.  I truly enjoyed taking care of him this past weekend so Mom and Dad could attempt to get back to normal!

6. My parents.  Without them, we wouldn't have been able to take care of Owen.  They went back to St. Louis with Sam and took WONDERFUL care of her while we were in Columbia.

5. My job.  Still so very thankful for it.  With a couple of days away from Samantha, I truly love the fact that I get to be home with her every day.

4.  Vacuuming.  I hate to do it, but once it is done, the house looks SOOO good!

3.  Finnegan.  He wears me out, but I love him.

2.  An empty bed.  Never thought I'd say this, but I look forward to tonight when I get the whole bed to myself (well, minus the fact that I will probably have to share with Finnegan for a while...).

1.  Christmas lights.  They always bring a smile to my face.  I LOVE them!  :)

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment