Thursday, December 10, 2009

To My Daddy

I have to thank the internet for existing.  Without it, I don't think my parents would know what was going on in my life and everything that I was thinking at every waking moment.  Is this a good thing?  One would think to say, "no".  Who truly wants their parents to know everything about their life; especially since I am in my late 20's (Oh Dear GOD! I can't believe I just said that!), married, and have the cutest baby girl on the face of the Earth.  But the latter is EXACTLY why I am glad that my parents are so involved.  They are life savers.  They basically are our on call babysitters.  They want to know everything about Samantha.  They are amazing grandparents.  :)

With all of that said, Thank You Daddy for reading my blog and calling/emailing me when you have something to say about it.  Thank you also for keeping up with Facebook and commenting when you see appropriate.  Thanks for having the Berger clan over for dinner twice a month.  Thanks for loving me unconditional (Because we all KNOW that sometimes, that can be really hard to do!). And most of all, thanks for being YOU!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment