Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random

Random thoughts for today:


I was just looking at our family calendar on Google, and I am SOOO looking forward to February.  It just has Greg's daily work stuff and that's IT!  We are SOOO busy up until then with traveling and the like that it will be nice to have a quiet life again~  :)


I am totally looking forward to Sam and Ben getting older so we can go out and about and not have to worry about naps and bottles and carrying babies and such.  Ohhhh that will be the day!


One week until a few days of freedom!  YES!!!!!!!!!!


I just want to sit home and do nothing tonight.  But, alas, I have responsibilities!  :)


There are days that I regret not keeping in touch with some friends, or not mending broken friendships.  And then I remember why.  *sigh*


I would like to hire someone to clean my house.  I mean DEEP clean my house.  Do you want to do it?!  I can pay you in brownies!  :)


Thats all.  Randomness over!

No comments:

Post a Comment