Wednesday, February 24, 2010

COOKIES!

As some of you might know, I struggle with making chocolate chip cookies.  I have no idea why, but they always turn out flat and crispy.  I like my cookies soft and chewy!  :)

Well, I no longer have to worry about that.  There is a back story to this, so bear with me.  My mom had vegan chocolate chips for some unknown reason in her pantry.  She had cleaned out said pantry one weekend and I nabbed the chips.  I said to her (and myself), "Courtney would use these!  She's Vegan".  Obviously not sad to part with them, she said, "Good, give them to her!".

So, of course, where did they go?  Into the baby bag.  For weeks.

Just this week I sent her this amazing vegan website.  I think I stumbled upon it looking for something for us to eat {us non-Vegans (which very well may change)}.  I sent it to her and told her that I had chocolate chips for her and that she should make these chocolate chip cookies.  Then I had a BETTER idea.  I would make said cookies.

Well I did.  And they are phenomenal.  And now I have to give them up.  :)

Its okay, though.  Because I am supposed to be dieting.  And while they are Vegan, I can't say a cup 'o sugar is all that good for me!  ;0)

1 comment: