Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Three babies

I have 3 babies this week: Sam and Ben and then cute little Savannah. I've truly enjoyed hanging out with her for the last day and a half and look forward to tomorrow.  She has such a great personality.  She's kind, thoughtful and not afraid of ANYTHING!  I found her scaling Ben's crib this morning trying to get in to say "hi" to him!  :)  (Granted I was standing right there, but it took me by surprise!)

Here are a few things that I've learned while have 3 babies this week:

  • "Hush little baby" works wonders and my head hurts from singing it so much.
  • Always have crackers or puffs to occupy those children NOT eating in the chair.
  • A nap time routine is SO much more crucial with 3 babies vs. 2.
  • Have lots of toys (check!).
  • With 2 walkers, baby gates are ESSENTIAL!
  • Personal time is non existent!
I'm sure I'll have more before the days end tomorrow!  In the meantime, I will enjoy the company. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know I am not the only person deemed insane enough to take on the unimaginable to most. During the summers I have 6 kids at my house. The first year I did it the kids were 7, 6, 5 and two 2 years olds.I went to the zoo,the park, the store and on. We had an awesome time but I sure slept good at night. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete