Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Poop

Greg fed and changed Sam this morning.  She leaked through her diaper (not sure how since she didn't really drink yesterday), so he decided that instead of putting on new PJ pants he would just let her go without.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG mistake!  Sam likes to pull at her diaper tabs.  She ended up pulling one side completely off and then pooping.  Awesome.  I finish getting ready, go in and get her and find her in this state.  I scream, because seriously, ew, and she squeals with delight to see me.  I have to then figure out how to get her out of her crib without getting poop all over me, her sheets and the floor. Awesome.

Well, success for me and the floor.  Not so good for her sheet and changing pad.  Good thing those are easily washable.  :)

2 comments:

  1. lol the mental image this evoked was sooo worth it!!!! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. been there, done that and hope to never be there again:) Excellently funny description too!!

    ReplyDelete