Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday

Here it is!  Enjoy!

10. Newborns.  Especially others'.  :)  I would like to welcome Eric Augustus Nordmann into the world!

9. Good friends.  They basically keep me going when I don't think I can go any more.

8. God's wisdom.  He's pretty amazing and is rather good at opening my eyes when needed.

7. SLM.  I had a really good time amt trivia Friday night and can't wait to hang out again with those ladies!

6. The sun.  Where is it?!

5. Spring.  Please come quickly.  I'm getting antsy!

4. My (almost) 9 month old.  She is so fun to interact with.  So smart.  :)

3. Cranberry water.  Something that I once loved and will have to get acquainted with again in a mere 5 days.

2. Dinner at the 'rent's houses.  Its so nice not to have to cook, to have adult interaction and just to relax for a change!  And now that Sam is getting older and not passing out right when we get there, its even more fun!  She has begun to join us for dinners.

1. OUR NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (price is right style)

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea!! I might steal it someday if you don't mind. I think I am gonna love following your blog.

    ReplyDelete