Saturday, January 30, 2010

Updates on Samantha and MNO

Oh what a booger Sam is!

She is beginning to test her boundaries now that she is "mobile".  Her favorite item to test me with?  The electronics on the TV console.  The sound system, the Wii, the computer; its all a blast!  All I have to do is say 'Samantha Marie', or 'Sam Berger' and she turns right around, looks at me and smiles.  "No, No.  Don't touch that," Mommy says.  Big grin for Samantha and back at it.  :)  She even laughs at me on occasion.  Somehow I do not see this turning out well for future listening skills!!  ;0)

I'm not sure if I've said this but Sam also has waving bye bye and hello down pat.  When someone walks it in the door, her arm goes crazy!  She's so excited to see ANYONE!  Then, when you tell her to say bye bye, she waves again.  What a smart little girl we have!  She is also beginning to (finally is!) pulling up on things.  She hasn't made it all the way to her feet, but can pull herself up to her knees.  I can't decide if this is a good milestone, or one that just says "Watch out Mom.  I'm going to be walking before you know it!"  :)

                                                                   Sam on the move!

                                                                     My favorite smile!

                                                                   Such a cute tushie!



MNO:

Last night I attended Mom's Night Out with a group of StLouisMommies gals.  What a blast!  We went to trivia, which we were all just amazing at, ate lots of delicious food, and I met some pretty awesome Moms!
I told myself and even wrote it down that I was going to get more involved with St. Louis Mommies, and I'm so glad I did!  I'm excited for the next adventure that group takes me on!  :)  Woo for new friends!!!


Be expecting a post on the Bac 'O Palooza I will be attending on Sunday.  I'm sure I will have some delicious bacon dishes to tell you about!  :)

1 comment:

  1. it was such a blast having you on our team. you are defintly one of the best moms i've met through that site. st.louismommies has been so wonderful for my family and I and i'm so pleased to have gotten to meet you and hang out with you.

    ReplyDelete