Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday

INPO:

10. Our home.  We are rather blessed to be living in a nice home, in a nice neighborhood, with a dog, a child and warmth.

9. Babies.  Any baby, really.  They are so fun to watch as they grow, discover and learn!

8. My baby.  She's pretty awesome.

7. Fat Flush Diet.  It was my best friend before I got married, and its going to be my best friend again.  It will be hard to stick to it since I work from home, but I will conquer it. (And the last 5 pounds)

6. Reconnecting with old friends.  I told myself 2010 was going to be a good year and a year to rekindle, and I'm glad that is what is happening!

5. A new coffee table.  :)  It should be here today.  A nice leather ottoman to be exact.  No longer will I have to fear that the babies will hit their head or knock their face into the sharp edges of our table.

4. Salads.  I love them.  They are so tasty!

3. Books.  I really need to read more, but when I find one I love, I find it hard to put it down.

2. Chick flicks.  Haven't seen one in a while, but they always make me so warm and fuzzy inside!

1. "Sam Marie".  My new favorite saying.  She stops what she is doing, looks at me, and smiles.  Its usually when she is doing something that she shouldn't, but goodness she's so cute!!  :)

There you have it.  I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  I have had a hard time finding something to write about.  My creative juices just haven't been flowing. :(  Hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment