Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wii

I love it.  Its amazing.  Especially the Wii Fit.  Today I actually had time to fool around with the programs on it and I found that you can make up your own routine or do one that it has already created.  However, you can pick a few routines and combine them so that you are working out for 25+ minutes straight!  Its AWWWESOME!

I have to admit.  There are times that I wish I had a cardio machine along side my Wii so that I was getting the best of both worlds.  Sure they have running on it, but honestly, I don't care to run in place while looking at Mii run through a cartoon landscape.  It just doesn't do it for me.  However, unless I can convince Greg that an elliptical machine is just as useful and as pretty as our dining room table, its not gonna happen.  Our basement is only 5 ft so putting exercise equipment down there is out of the question.

Granted, I could go outside and run, but I HATE running in the cold, so that will have to wait until Spring.

I do still have those stairs, but I don't see that lasting past our ski trip.  ;0)

Alas, I guess I will stick to the Wii in hopes that my walks in the morning coincide with my Wii exercising throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment