Monday, January 4, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday (A day early)

I won't have computer access for a few days due to Greg needing the computer...so I decided to do this a day early...especially since I failed to do it forgot last week.

10. Um, my new Wii and Wii Fit.  Thanks Gran for an amazing gift!

9. My daughter.  She's been rather out of sorts lately, but she's still my favorite as she learns new things every day!

8. Our time in Ohio.  It was good to see my family.  I miss them.

7. The new year.  I love blank slates.  I'm excited to see where this year takes us!

6. My job.  Still in my top 10 :)

5. My adventurous, goal seeking, imaginative husband.  I am excited to see where his ideas take us!

4. Netflix.  I love this program!  We are now hooked on Mad Men!  :)

3. The idea of getting rid of cable!  I am so tired of paying so much a month!  Good bye stupid Charter!

2. My dream baby gates.  Thank you to Katie and Justin O. for being my Santa 2 days early and bringing me these.  Yes, I have dream baby gates.  What's it to YOU?!

1. Finnegan.  Best dog.  EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment