Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Top 10

I was just writing how I have nothing to write about, and then things just started popping into my head.  So here you are!!!

10.  BABIES!  Sam is going to have a GIRL cousin in June!  YAY!!!

9. Sleep.  I miss it.  I haven't been sleeping well and I am not sure why.  Hmmm...

8. Healthy babies.  I'm ready for Sam to be that way again!  Poor baby has a fever!

7.  Mad Men.  A really good show that we have become addicted to. (not sure if this has made it on the list yet or not!)

6. New cars.  Its been a long drawn out week, but we think we have it all figured out and we aren't going to drop a penny.

5. At home date nights.  Yup, tonight is one of those nights!

4. The Bachelor.  I'm hooked.  I didn't think I would be because I didn't start watching it until we went to Colorado, but I am.  :)

Okay.  Make that Top 7!!!  I have nothing else!  Sorry!  :)

Everyone have a fabulous Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment