Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blogs I love to read

So I may stink at blogging, and my blog really doesn't have a "purpose" other than to keep family and friends updated on our life.  But here are some blogs that I love to read and if I ever met these people in real life, I would be so excited!!!

You have to have to HAVE to read Jeannett.  This woman is HILARIOUS.  Along with being so funny that I am laughing so hard I am crying, she has such a great heart.  You have to read her story and why she started her blog in the first place.
Her blog is how I became interested in reading the others below.

I have said you need to read Jenny's blog before, and I mean it.  She's pretty awesome.  I love reading about Bella and what I have in store and also reading about her new bundle of joy, Summer.  You should also read Bella's story.  It made me cry.  Of course, Jenny is good at that!

Kelle Hampton is AMAZING.  Her words.  Her photography.  Just simply amazing.  You need to read Nella's story. So beautiful and another story that will bring tears to your eyes.  Joyful tears, of course!

You should really read Jess' blog too!  She and her husband, Joel, have gone through something that I would never wish on anyone.  I can't even imagine the pain, but God is good and they clung tight to Him in their time of need.  Read Cora's story here.

You should read Julie's blog.  The woman is funny.  She writes about randoms, and also writes about things near and dear to her heart.  Go on and read her story about Joy.  Oh, and have Kleenex near you for this one too!

I realize now that I sent you to a lot of blogs that will have you crying.  That wasn't my intention. My intention was for you to love reading these women's stories as much as I do.  My intention was for you to read about women making a difference every day.  My intention was also just to introduce you to a group of women who love their life and love to blog about it!  ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I love adding new ones to my list, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just read that one about jess and joel and cora. sad story first off. but they do some darn good birthday parties! i totally want to copy that idea for mack's 1st! i am starting to think about it!

    ReplyDelete