Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mouse!



There's a mouse in the house and a Momma who is not so excited about it!!!

We were putting Christmas decorations away last night and we have to move Finnegan's gigantic bag of dog food to do so. As I was coming up the basement stairs, I saw the little poop and knew instantly what it was.
Greg and I have been saying for, well, 2 years now that we have to put his food into a container because either ants or mice would get into it.  I have been looking at containers for, well, 2 years and the price for such things is OUTRAGEOUS!  I'd like a tall one so that it can go on our basement steps like his food already is.  There is no other good place to store it.
Sure I could put it in a regular tupperware bin and put it at the bottom of the stairs, but I am going to be completely honest when I say that I don't want to go up and down the stairs to do so.  Lazy?  Maybe.  But I don't care. :)

So, there is a mouse trap set up and a hopeful Momma hoping that Daddy is home when it snaps...because I am NOT going to be the one to get rid of it.  There are just some things that men are supposed to do.  This is one of them.

Hope you have a fantastic, mouse-free day!  :)

1 comment: