Thursday, January 20, 2011

I can't jump back on

The bandwagon that is.  Its January 20th and I have YET to step into the gym this year.  I blame the cold weather and all the snow.  But those are just excuses, really.

And the candy that I got rid of?!  Or didn't I guess I should say...I am stuffing in my mouth.  Even the truffles from Harry and David that I truly don't care for are hitting my mouth.  Why?!  Because I can.  Because I know I'm not supposed to.  Because I may be a little bit in the winter woes.  Because I may be a little bored.

Don't get me wrong.  I love what I am doing.  I am even getting out of the house more with the kids than I did this summer and fall.  But, I am still a little bored.  I think its just the monotony of things.   It would probably happen with any job really.  The same thing day in and day out gets boring.  I eat when I'm bored.  Mainly candy.  Not a lot, just enough to take the edge off!  ;0)  Better than drinking I guess!

So I guess I should jump back ON the bandwagon and make it to the gym in the mornings. I will really, truly do my body some good!  Then, when I get bored and eat candy, I won't feel as bad!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment